Convenient, free and secure way to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere.
Free online access to your accounts:
- Transfer funds between accounts and put your money where you need it, when you need it.
- Review account balances and transactions so you can easily keep track of your finances.
- Pay bills online to save time for the things you'd rather do.
- Download transaction information to your financial management software to keep a permanent record of your account activity.
- Reduce the risk of mail fraud and identity theft with e.Statements.
- View images of the front and back of all of your numbered checks.
Easy to use:
- Login directly to the most popular pages within Online Banking. Go directly to the page you want to view.
- View and edit all of your personal information on one convenient page. Modify passwords, account nicknames, e-mail addresses, and more from a single screen.
- View account activity for the current and previous business days together.
- Your Current Statement shows transactions that are currently processing.
"Take Me To" Login
Login directly to the most popular pages within Online Banking. Go directly to the page you want to view.
After you login to Online Banking, you'll find a wealth of features at your fingertips on our secure Online Banking site:
Account Summary Button
We show you a summary of your Academy Bank accounts - including your current balances - on the "Balances" page. To protect the security of your account information, you will only be able to access accounts that you own, individually or jointly.
Balance Details Button
By clicking on your account number, you can access more balance information. This page will also show you the amounts of your last deposit or credit, and last check or debit, so you won't have to call the bank to see if a particular transaction has posted yet.
The account balance you see includes any deposits, transfers, or withdrawals made up to the time you are viewing it. This page also shows how much interest has accrued if it is an interest-earning account.
When you click the "Transactions" button, you will be able to balance your checkbook without waiting for your monthly statement. You can view all activity on your account for the:
- current business day
- previous business day
- current statement to-date and
- last month's statement
This powerful screen itemizes all deposits, withdrawals, ATM card, and Visa® Debit Card transactions in the order we received them. Any account activity from late afternoons and weekends may not be shown until the next business day.
Pay Your Bills for FREE
Online Bill Payment is the easy way to pay and manage all your bills:
Learn more about the Online Bill Payment system »
- Pay bills and schedule recurring or future-dated payments
- Use Expedited Payments with overnight delivery guaranteed
- Revise payments before they are sent
- Receive e-mail notifications to remind you of bill payments
- Track your payment history
View & Print Paid Checks
You may view images of the front and back of all of your numbered checks by clicking on the check number shown on your statement. When the images are displayed you may print them if desired.
View & Print Your Deposit Slips
You may view images of all your deposit slips by clicking on the link in your statement. When the images are displayed you may print them if desired.
From the comfort of your own home or office, you can transfer funds from one of your Academy Bank accounts to another. Need to move some of your savings to your checking account to cover a purchase? No problem. On the "Transfers" page, use the pull-down menu to select the account you want to transfer money into. Then type in the amount you want to move, click the "Transfer" button at the bottom, and a message appears telling you that your transfer is complete.
Do you want to work within your current personal finance programs? Online Banking from Academy Bank is your ultimate resource, because you can export your account data to Quicken, Microsoft Money, or other personal finance software.
From the "Transactions" page, click the "Export" button, choose the date range for the account information you want, choose the file format you want to use and go.
e.Statements include all the same information that you receive with a paper statement, including your check images (if you currently receive them) and any notices or important information from Academy Bank. e.Statements are posted as a PDF (Portable Document Format) file.
Learn more about e.Statements »
Personal Information Management
View and edit all of your personal information on one convenient page. Modify passwords, account nicknames, e-mail addresses, and more from a single screen.
Click the "help" button at the top of every page whenever you don't understand something in the program. The user-friendly "help" feature includes an easy-to-use table of contents that will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If you have a question you can't find an answer for there, click the "Contact Us" button at the top of every page within the Online Banking Site. That will take you to our Website Feedback form, where you can e-mail us your question and receive a prompt reply.
As an Academy Bank customer, you have free and secure access to your account information from any personal computer with Internet access. Day or night, we're only a mouse click away. Just go to the Online Banking enrollment page
and follow the directions to sign up for the ultimate in online banking convenience.